On top of our efforts in sustainable energy, our company offers solutions to any of your technological or logistical obstacles. We have aided multinational corporations in completing their missions and offer the same resources to you.
Let The Marbro Group assist you with your technological needs. Today's world revolves around technology, don't let your start-up or establishment fall behind!
You have a new company but don't have the time to create a proper website? Let our experts handle that for you. We will build your website completely to your liking at the very best price, and if you are able to find better pricing, we will match that price with a 10% discount.
Let us do the heavy lifting, just tell us where and when you need it and we will handle the rest!
You need that new piece of technology to move your business ahead of the competition. Let us know what you need and our experts will get it to you hassle free.
Come to us with your networking and communications needs. Our professionals have served around the world, let us serve you.
In today's world, it’s important that technology is available, protected and secure. Cyber security is everyone's problem, with The Marbro Group's expertise, rest assured that your data will be safe.
Quality Control Process Overview
At The Marbro Group, quality is not only a mindset, but also a formalized system. Through strict documentation and procedures, our staff maintains control of quality throughout every step of production and project implementation.
The quality control process is divided into three separate processes, ensuring that the required expertise is applied to each stage of our operations. This fine-tuned system provides the redundancy necessary to prevent any drop in quality and/or problem from going undetected.
Inbound Quality Control
It is during this first phase of QC that our staff conduct inspections and handle quality issues before the assembly process starts. This begins with the purchase of our raw materials. We carefully inspect each order to ensure that not only our clients expectations are exceeded, but also that our own very high standards are at least met.
Specific tasks of this stage include:
· Performing approved vendor list check; we only conduct business with vendors we deem worthy of our reputation.
· Evaluate supplier quality records; any lapse in quality is a red flag for us and reason to further investigation.
· Perform dimension, visual and functional inspection of material samples; we ensure material is to our exact request, no exceptions.
· Continuously enhance the IQC process.
Process/Assembly Quality Control
Our P/AQC process governs our quality systems during the assembly process helping us detect and handle any problems that may arise during assembly.
Specific tasks of P/AQC include:
· Performing inspections on assembled and in-process materials per our standards and conducting in-line manual inspections; we have three stages of assembly, each with their own checkpoints. Revisions and adjustments are made as early as possible to ensure delivery of a quality product.
· Applying first-article inspection after process setup; this part of the process only applies to non-custom orders.
· Performing in-process audits to ensure processes are up to standard, and to identify factors needing improvement.
Outbound Quality Assurance
Outbound Quality Assurance is the final step prior to products shipping to our clients, and thus is very important in ensuring our shipment is defect-free. Numerous redundancies with our quality control process exist here to ensure the validity of previous processes.
Specific tasks of OQA include:
· Perform visual and functional inspection; · Conduct reliability testing;
· Submit failure analysis reports and alert engineering staff.
Each individual product undergoes testing to ensure the quality of the product.
OUTSIDE SERVICES AND SUPPLIES
The Marbro Group requires approved vendors for raw materials and services in order to maintain Quality Control and to make sure that the inspection practices and techniques ensure delivery of high standard products. Our Quality Control Manager will verify vendors before purchases are made to assure their quality, record, and their ability to meet The Marbro Group’s requirements.
Send us a detailed message of your needs and we will get started on your solution package!
Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm
Saturday: 1pm - 3pm